WARNING OF TOWN OF OLD LYME
ANNUAL TOWN BUSINESS MEETING
Electors and citizens eligible to vote in Town Meeting are hereby warned that the Annual Town Business Meeting will be held on Monday, January 28, 2019, at 7:30 p.m. in the Lyme Old Lyme Middle School Auditorium, 53 Lyme Street, Old Lyme, Connecticut to consider and act upon the following:
- To accept the Annual Town Report for the fiscal year July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018, as submitted by the Board of Finance.
- To announce the recipient of the Board of Selectmen’s Citizen of the Year for 2018.
- A request by the Board of Selectmen to appropriate $46,000.00 for Technology Upgrades.
- To consider and vote on a resolution:
(a) To authorize the Town to issue and sell its notes and bonds pursuant to the Connecticut General Statutes, as amended, or any other provision of law thereto enabling, in an amount not to exceed $1,250,000 to finance an appropriation for the Old Lyme Phoebe Griffin Noyes Library renovation project being undertaken by the Old Lyme Phoebe Griffin Noyes Library Association; and (b) to authorize such other actions relating to the foregoing as may be necessary or appropriate.
- Election to fill a vacancy in the panel of regular members of the Board of Assessment Appeals.
Dated at Old Lyme, Connecticut this 7th day of January, 2019.
TOWN OF OLD LYME
BOARD OF SELECTMEN
Bonnie A. Reemsnyder, First Selectwoman
Mary Jo Nosal, Selectwoman
Christopher W. Kerr, Selectman